Thursday, August 30, 2012

korban barnam to all muslim

                                                       

well my follower..assalamualaikum n still not too late to wish salam lebaran to all muslim:) hope ur guys hav a great eid's day with ur own family..balik kg..ooo ooo oo balik kg..hati riang..hihi..my village is in kelate..n i currently is kelatenase..i background is such a big complicated..i was born in johor,stay in terengganu n my parent from kelantan..too fussy rite??but neva mind laa..pndai2 laa i gebang lebey2 ckit time ice breaking..guess u all cam pelik kan tgk my title tu..kurban barnam tu kat rusia is salam lebaran or hari raye jgak laa..

actually nak citew2 n gosip2 pasal rayew nie..hihi..such a wonderfull eids celebration ak taun nie..best my famili sportg glew..i my lovely abah and ma alwaz be by my side..walaupun duit raye agak ciput ak dapat..tapi shukron laa..at least org daa lanjut usia like me still count money raye..hihi

some pic raya my famili n i:

 first day raya at rumah my atok sedara in kg. tok kemomi..
cutiest and friendly cousins n nieces^^ at my aunt open house..third day raye:)

ladies zone only k..huhu..girls of en.md yatim family..
FL:mum,moya starsheie(older) sistra-sis citiey,mee n moya malinshaya(younger) sistra-ejosh 

i luv raye coz can eat alot n alotz kue raye n give come critize..hehe..damn mee~but luckily all the food on eids days are totally making my mouth watering..wat a great celebration muslim can enjoyed itz..thats all from me..before i end my entry i want to say my lotz of sory for all the follower for my mistake,be mistaken..i beg for urs forgiveness:)lotz of luv to u all from me sihamoya..muaaahXD

No comments:

Post a Comment